- Notre société À propos de nous
- Pourquoi choisir Pellein Découvrez les avantages
- Guide des tailles pour hommes Guide des mensurations
- Guide des tailles pour femmes Guide des mensurations
- Formulaire de guide des tailles pour hommes votre tailleur en ligne
- Formulaire de guide des tailles pour femmes votre tailleur en ligne
- Paiement Sûr et facile
- Acomptes provisionnels avec Klarna
- Informations sur la livraison Prix et politiques
- Politique de retour / d'échange Notre garantie
- Formulaire de retour / échange rapide et facile
- Service client Toujours à vos côtés
- Notre FAQ Questions fréquentes
- Contactez-nous Nous sommes là pour vous!
- Politique de confidentialité
- Politique relative aux cookies
- Termes et conditions
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
There are two main kinds of cookies: “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies. Session cookies only last for the duration of users using the website and are deleted from your computer when you close your browser, whereas persistent cookies outlast user sessions and remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach their expiry date.
Cookies on www.pellein.com
We use both Session Cookies and Persistent Cookies on this website.
We use a cookie to recognise your computer when you visit our website, in order to populate the login box and record whether you are logged in or not. We only do this if you have explicitly registered with us.
We also use a cookie to tell us that you have agreed to this Cookies Policy, if you have chosen to do so.
A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, however we are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. Most browsers allow you to reject all cookies, whilst some browsers allow you to reject just third party cookies. Note that doing this may prevent you from taking full advantage of our website.
If you would like to find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, please visit: http://www.allaboutcookies.org.