- Our Company About us
- Why choose Pellein Discover the Benefits
- Men Size Chart Guide to body measurements
- Women Size Chart Guide to body measurements
- Men Size Guide Form Your tailor online
- Women Size Guide Form Your tailor online
- Payment Safe and easy
- Installment payments with Klarna
- Shipping Information Price and Policies
- Return/ Exchanges Policy Our Warranty
- Return/ Exchang Form fast and easy
- Customer Care Always by your side
- Our Faq Frequent Asked Questions
- Contact Us We’re here for you!
- Terms And Conditions
Choose a unit of measurement:
|WOMEN SIZE CHART (cm)|
AHow to take chest measurements?
Going under the armpit, measure around the chest, passing the meterstick upon the nipples . Make sure the meterstick is horizontally aligned. Relax the arms on your hips and breath normally.
BHow to take waist measurements?
Measure around the waist at belly-button height . Make sure the meterstick is horizontally aligned.
EHow to take shoulders measurements?
Identify the most prominent bone of your shoulder . Start measuring from that point to the other shoulder bone, following the shoulders' outline.
D How to take sleeve measurements?
Bend arm at the elbow, taking your hand on your stomach. Start measuring from the most prominent bone of your shoulder to the wrist, passing the meterstick under the elbow.
|Size Conversion Chart|
Aren't you sure about your size? Don't worry! Our staff is here for you.
If you're not sure what size to choose or you want to be extra sure you picked the right one, fill out our form by clicking on women size guide form. One of our tailors will compare your measures to the ones of the jacket you like and tell you which size perfectly fits you. This service is free and, according to your preference, we will contact you by e-mail or call.
The size-check request is a free service and does not imply any purchase obligation.